NNT #ShowUsYourScrubs Promotion
Conditions of Entry
Acceptance of conditions
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. Persons who enter this competition (“Entrants”) accept these conditions.
Restrictions on entry
- Entry is open only to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or over, and who are not directors or employees (or members of the immediate families of directors or employees) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition. “Immediate families: includes spouse, de facto spouse, parent and natural, adopted step child or sibling, whether or not living in the same household as relevant director or employee of the Promotor.
Duration of competition
- The competition begins at 12.01am (AEST) on 21st April 2017 and closes 11.59pm (AEST) 29 May 2017 (Competition Period).
Method of Entry
- To be entered in the competition, Entrants must, during the Competition Period post a photo in/of their workplace on Instagram tagging @NNTUniforms #NNT #ShowUsYourScrubs
- Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet.
- Any offensive, defamatory, misleading, disruptive statements or images posted on any social networking services using Instagram will render an Entrant’s entry invalid.
- The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid
- Entrants may only enter this competition once. All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of submission by the Entrant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks or lines and is not liable for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using duplicate photos, multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified.
- There will be one prize draw conducted at MDSA, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089 at 2.00pm (AEST) on 2 June 2017.
- All eligible entries received during the Competition Period will be entered into the draw. The winner will be notified by Private Message on Instagram and announced The Australian newspaper on 9 June 2017, and on the NNT or Workwear Group website on 9 June 2017 or any other date determined by the Promoter.
- All valid entries will be placed into a random draw with a chance to win the prize outlined in condition 8 of these Terms & Conditions.
- There will be one prize. The winner will receive;
A 3 hour make-over/styling session with Jules Sebastian in Sydney to include:
- Hair and makeup
- Shopping vouchers up to the value of $800
- A complimentary lunch up to the value of $200
- One set of NNT scrubs
- Exact prize location and date to be determined by the Promoter based on the availability the competition assets.
- Accommodation & travel to and from the make-over/styling session are not included in the Prize and the winner is responsible for making their own arrangements in this respect. All elements of the prize must be taken on the same date. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any costs, charges or other expenses incurred by the winner in accepting the prize.
- The prize is valued at a maximum $5,000.
- In consideration for the prize, the prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize and during the prize, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material without further compensation.
Exclusion of liability
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to prizes, or for any consequences of the winner or any of their companions not complying with any applicable laws and regulations regarding the use of the prize.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Each Entrant acknowledges that ‘Instagram’ is not related to or associated with the Promoter, and that the Promoter expressly disclaims any endorsement from, association with or other business relationship with Instagram.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age, and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
Disqualification of entries
- If the winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with condition 6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or acts fraudulently. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of the prize to the prize winner if the winner (or any of their companions), in the opinion of the Promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
The Entrant agrees that:
- (a) the Entrant must not submit any entry that is unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, offensive, obscene, derogatory, discriminatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, insulting, scandalous, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, not suitable for children under 15 years, unlawful, libellous, hateful, objectionable in relation to race, religion, ethnicity or gender, capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, capable of violating any law, capable of giving rise to a civil liability or otherwise unsuitable or inappropriate;
- (b) the Entrant must not submit any entry that breaches or may breach any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights;
- (c) the entry is the Entrant’s own original independent creation and does not include any third party’s intellectual property or infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- (d )the Entrant is fully responsible for the entry. The Promoter will not be liable for the entry or its use in any way;
- (e) before submitting the entry, the Entrant has obtained or obtains the consent of all persons who appear in the entry to in relation to the use of the entry for this promotion;
- (f) the entry has not been published previously or used in any other promotion;
- (g )he entry will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- (h) the Entrant will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those laws governing intellectual property, content, defamation, publication, privacy and the access and use of computer or communication systems;
- (i) the Promoter may review all entry and may at any time reject, remove or take down any entry (wholly or partially) at its sole and absolute discretion without notice if it considers, discovers or suspects the entry not to comply with any of these Term and Conditions;
- (j) the Entrant must comply with all requests by the Promoter to remove, take down or edit any entry;
- (k) the Entrant grants the Promoter, its affiliates, agencies and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, disclose and display the entry for any purpose and in any media and medium, without compensation, liability, restriction on use, attribution of the Entrant’s moral rights. Entrants warrant that they have full authority and rights to grant such rights to the Promoter.
- (l) the Entrants must not assert any moral rights in connection with their entry;
- (m) If the Promoter requires, all title and property in any entry will be transferred from the Entrant to the Promoter and the Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation for such transfer.
Changes in prize value
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If the prize winner does not take an element of their prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where the prize is unavailable for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
Problems affecting competition
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
Unclaimed prize draw
- In the event of the prize not being accepted or claimed by the winner within 3 months of the draw, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a further draw at 2.00pm (AEST) on 15 September 2017 at the same location as the original draw as is necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any requirements of any gaming authority. The winner will be notified by Private Message on Instagram and announced in The Australian Newspaper and on the NNT or Workwear Group website on 22 September 2017.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, Entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length the value of goods and services exchanged is equivalent to the GST inclusive market values.
Privacy statement and Compliance with Customer Policies
- The Promoter respects the policies of its customers which forbid the acceptance of awards, prizes or incentives by their employees in connection with their business or which require the business to determine the terms on which such awards, prizes or incentives may be offered in connection with their business. The Promoter may require a prize winner to provide signed authorisation from an authorised officer of its employer confirming permission for the winner to accept the prize.
- The Promoter the right to withhold the provision of any prize where it is aware or reasonably suspects that the provision of the prize would, or may be, in breach of any conduct or compliance policy of the Promoter or any third party (including its customers).
- The Promoter of this promotion is The Workwear Group Pty Ltd (ABN 82 004 055 387) of 187 Todd Rd, Port Melbourne VIC 3207.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/13224 & ACT TP17/00682.